Al-Aqsa Eid-ul-Adha Tour
The story of Prophet Ibrahim and his son, Ismail, is one you will reflect upon much more intensely than you have ever before at Hebron, where the prophet is believed to have been buried at what is called the “Tomb of the Patriarchs”. That’s the kind of immersive journey we’re offering to those who go on tour with us! There can be nothing quite like praying with Palestinian Arabs in the Masjid Al-Aqsa for Eid, when the mosque will be conducting its prayers at peak capacity – an inspirational moment that might just make the whole tour a profoundly memorable Eid. Along the way, we may also see herds of cattle in a journey to denser parts of the region, where just as elsewhere in the Muslim world, they can become a holy sacrifice made in the name of God.
- Flights depart Manchester and Birmingham airports (via Brussels on Air Brussels airline) at 06.05. Arriving into Tel Aviv at 15.05 (local time).
- It isn’t unusual to be delayed at immigration control upon arrival at Tel Aviv airport. Often delays can be several hours. Once we are through immigration control, we will make our way by private coach transfer to the Hashimi Hotel in East Jerusale
- Hebron Masjid Khalil – Here you will find the resting places of some of the most illustrious prophets of Islam and their wives. The four Prophets are Ibrahim (AS), his sons Ishaaq (AS), Yusuf (AS), and Yaqoob (AS). You will also visit the resting place of Sarah (RA) – the wife of Prophet Ibrahim (AS).
- Bab-e-Lud – This is 15km south east of Tel Aviv.
- Yaffa (not included in the tour package – optional and time permitting) – A unique yet wonderful opportunity to witness the cohesion amongst the 3 monotheistic faiths.
- Jericho (not included in the tour package – optional and time permitting) – A unique opportunity to meet with the Date farmers and to see with your own eyes where the Holy Land Dates journey began.
(AGED OVER 6)
£1299 per adult
based on 4 people sharing a room
£1399 per adult
based on 3 people sharing a room
£1499 per adult
based on 2 people sharing a room
CHILDREN AND INFANTS
£799 (2-6 year old)
sharing an existing bed in a quad room
£99 (under 2 years old)
sharing a bed in a quad room.
Nonrefundable deposit £599
hotels in Jerusalem
Suq Khan El Zeit st. no 73 Old City, Via Dolorosa St, Jerusalem